Selasa, Januari 06, 2009

Home deco - phase 1

hi readers

As you know, i moved to new house last week on new year ( islamic calendar ) 1 Muharam which is fall on 29 December 2008.
and till now, i completed my first phase on home deco which is for living and dining area. I just need a simple modern concept as im not so ambitious in cleaning a house therefore i try to minimize using the furniture. I hope my parent are more comfortable with my new house which is they will come over this March.
below are some picture taken before i had make any changes . The house is full of green " ku lihat hijau"


.

.

.

.

.

.

.


and after minor touch on the wall, some basic furnitures and carpet.

just ignore the blue stool. hehehe

Picture frame from bali still laydown as im waiting another 2 frame coming in that i ordered from my friend.

recyle my old TV and mini hi-fi. Hope can change to LCD soon with modern home theathre set. Wish my bonus malatop this april. Aminnnnnn

2 ulasan:

eisz.net berkata...

darn! so beautiful. wave to both of u.

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Thanks Eisz, itu baru phase 1 untuk living area. bilik tido belum buat lagi . once done i will let you know the outcome